An overview of Ninja Swords
Ninjas are not as much famous as samurai. Ninja sword is also known as Ninjato. It’s a straight blade very similar to katana. Ninja swords were made with inferior steel as compare to Samurai swords because Ninjas were not a recognized social class and had little money to hire a skilled person. Following are some main features of Ninja sword,
- The use of ninja sword is different than samurai.
- Ninja swords are shorter than katana but have many more uses.
- The sheath for the sword of Ninja is longer than the sword.
- Daggers or small amounts of poison was hidden in the sheath.
- As the blade of ninja sword is not sharp, A ninja can use it as a hammer by holding onto the edge and hitting with handle.
- Ninja sword can also be used as a snorkel.
How to use a ninja sword?
Ninjas use their sword in a stabbing motion. To correctly use the Ninja sword, you need to use a sawing move when the blade touches the opponent’s flesh.
How to make Ninja sword with paper?
How to get ninja swords ffxii?
Ninja Blades are useful because they have high combo chances and are suitable for speedy characters. BUT as a result, those characters tend to sacrifice a bit in terms of defensive capability since the weapons are two-handed.
Daggers offer a variety of different elemental damages and status effects, PLUS shields offering resistances and immunities.
I think Daggers are a bit more worth it until End Game just because the difference in average damage is going to be kind of negligible until you get into the excellent weapons.
It depends. You have ACCESS to a lot of different weapons at the time. Whether or not you go after them is a separate issue.